Friday, April 17, 2009

"Lavender Blue" but mines purple

So when we bought the house in Oct 2007 I was so excited there was lavender bushes in our backyard. Come to find out lavender is a great desert plant! Once it is established it needs very little water. Infact if you water it too much it dies.

So I have always loved laveder wands, but have never had any, so this year I made some. Which is the whole point of this post.

Here is a picture.
(Hand model showing off wands:BJ Hamaker:))



They smell really good.
They are easy to make.
When you make them your hands get really sticky with sweet smelling lavender sticky stuff.
I love lavender.
I love BJ more though.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Those are beautiful! I want to learn!

Meridy said...

I'm glad you like "lavender sticky" stuff. :)