Sunday, April 12, 2009

"Families Can Be Together Forever" Because of today! Happy Easter Sabbath!

Before we get to the Easter pix, I just have to say that I am so grateful for Easter and what it means to our family. Because of Christ's Atonement we have the oppurtunity to repent of our sins and mistakes, and become clean inside again. And because of His resurrection we can recieve our bodies again after we die, and be with our families forever. Can you imagine being in heaven after you die and not having a body to hug your family with? How horrible! I love my Savior so much, and am so grateful for the sacrifices He made in His life for me and for all of us.
I am so grateful for a husband who believes the same things and who is working together with me to become companions that can be together forever.

And now for the pix.:)
Jane had fun seeing what the Easter Bunny left her after church today.:) She expecially loved her new barbie.:) ...And the candy.;)



And she loved the ducky Grandma Becky sent.:)


These are the flower arrangements I made for our Easter table from the flowers growing in our backyard.:)



Here are pix from the tiny Easter Egg Hunt we had in our backyard. Jane LOVED opening each egg as she found it, seeing what kind of candy was inside.:)
We also got to attend an Easter Egg Hunt at our friends, the Ballio's, house yesterday! It was sooo much fun!




Can Mumma have some?



Thank you Jane! You are soooo good at sharing!


Here are some family pix we took outside. I think we need to either train a dog to use my camera, or buy a tripod so we can have a WHOLE family picture.:)

(*Note:Jane mostly just wants to eat candy ALL THE TIME.:)







I know no one is as excited about our garden as we are, but here are some exciting things going on!

Grapes are beginning to grow!!!



Spinach is beginning to sprout! I can already taste the yummy green fruity smoothies now!


AND our first strawberry is turning pink!

1 comment:

Meridy said...

I agree with your sentiments. :)

Nice pics and nice garden! Good job!

I totally know that song title from the last post. My family likes to imitate her exuberant singing :) Jane looks so tiny (and cute) in her baby bunny outfit.