Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Imagine" John Lennon

I do not like political posts on family blogs as a general rule, but I read an article today that talks about a topic a lot of people talk to me about.

It is on the topic of C-sections in America.

If you are interested in learning more PLEASE read this article. It is scary what is happening to our rite to giving birth the way Heavenly Father planned our bodies to.

I don't like nay-saying articles(for either side of the debate), so hopefully my feelings that this article was pretty tame in the feelings area are accurate.:)

http://vancouverdoula.blogspot.com/2005/08/off-to-scotlandill-be-climbing-dumyat.html

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I just figured out recently how to do that--highlight the word you want to be a link (like "click here") and click the button with what looks like a little green earth and a chain link on top of the screen when you're composing a post. It will bring up a little window where you can paste the website you want the "click here" to lead to. Hope that helps! :) And I really want to try your oatmeal recipe!

Just what is a Clair? said...

That was really helpful! Thanks!