Sunday, August 9, 2009

"There is beauty all around..." no really there IS!

Today the coveting bug bit me. Isn't that horrible? It wasn't so much a material object that I coveted, more like a position in life. I wish we were at a point where we were settled down. We have a long haul yet. I am happy in our life choices, and feel like we have been led by Heavenly Father in making the choices we have(which is good since He is WAY smarter than us:), but still inside me resides this coveting bug who wishes BJ was out of school and we were settled in our beautiful BearHaven, and I was back to good health(probably still having babies, but in really good health;)....anyways, complaining and whining are SUPER annoying to me. So while I was coveting today at church, I also thought about all the things I have that people might covet. Like I am very happily married to my best friend BJ. I have three gorgeous children with the most beautiful countenances. I have so many friends. Amazing friends that constantly inspire me. I have a house that enabled me to bear two of my sweet babies at home. BJ is working a grown-up job and supporting our family while going through school. We have a minivan in which to travel around in. Most of all I still have a testimony of Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father and their plan for us and our family. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and my family and is watching out for us and leading us on the perfect path. It may take a while longer then some of my friends, but it is the PERFECT path for US! And when I take the time to stop comparing and start LIVING and paying attention to my own life, I realize how wonderful my life IS! I love my life! I lvoe where we are right now. I love all the wonderful plans we have yet to accomplish in the next few years. I like the pace we are at. I wish we were going a bit faster sometimes, but really I just wish the set backs would go away.:) We are doing just fine, and we are doing it! We are making it!
May we all realize everyday how very blessed we are!

2 comments:

Meridy said...

Totally here you on everything you just posted!

Like you said today in church and on your post--The Church is true.

Thanks for being such an AWESOME good friend and person!

Meridy said...

oops...wrong here---I meant hear. I'm sure you knew that.....ba ba doo..I just stop typing now.....