Sunday, August 9, 2009

"Oh life is grand! It's VERY interesting...."

Life is crazy.
I miss blogging.
I am sooo busy!
Three kids is a crazy thing.
I love so many things right now.
I feel so inspired by so many things right now.
I could blogg about lots of things right now.
I am tired.
I reallyt don't want to get my wisdom teeth out in a few weeks.
Maybe tomorrow I will try and post some more recent pix.
I just watched NORTHANGER ABBEY for the first time.
...if you want me to post a real post soon leave a message, and let me know you are waiting!
xo
Me:)

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Yes, please! :) But I totally understand. I will be waiting right here while you enjoy your many blessings. :)

Menner said...

Waiting, waiting, waiting. I always love your posts. You are creative and funny and I just love you!