Sunday, May 10, 2009

"Maybe..."

We had a really awesome weekend! We got to go to a WellRoundedMomma and Baby's1stDayMidwifery client reunion. There was a SWEET ACTION fiddle band, and snacks, and friends, and relaxing in the sunshine...it was AWESOME! Thank you Sherri and April for making such a fun time! Here are some pix from the park.





Mother's Day was so lovely. My sweet babies and BJ wrote me some beautiful songs. BJ made me a super yummy heart shaped pizza for dinner. I got to have some dream time to myself, and blog time. BJ cleaned my kitchen. He is the best. My kids are the best. I am so blessed.:)
I have to end this blog post with the song BJ wrote for me last year on my birthday, and added another verse to it today for Mother's Day. I wish you could hear it, it has a really beautiful melody to it that just makes the words really meaningful.

MAYBE by Berhard J. Hamaker
Maybe everything will work out better
...if different than we expected.
Maybe all our hopes are coming true
...with progress unexpected.

Maybe all our troubles are working
...themselves out with a little help from us.
Maybe things are getting better
...bit by bit and they'll be fine soon enough.

Maybe when I get home
..this time I won't have to leave again.
Maybe we'll have ample time
...together some way, some when.

Maybe all of this waiting's worth it
...in some uncomfortable, sadistic way.
Maybe all these seeds we've been planting
..are just about to bud and flourish.
Maybe we will reap the greatest harvest
..of love, your soul to nourish.....

I think I am going to have to record him singing it. It is so beautiful to hear. The words alone really don't do it justice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the song! and I really like that it's 3am and my daughter is wide awake

sara said...

love it! and love the new picture up top with "your men" in the kitchen. thats the greatest!