Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"I'm In Love With a Wonderful Guy!"

So today I really REALLY wanted to scrapbook. This is logical since we have a MILLION boxes of all sorts of things to scrapbook. It is also ILLOGICAL to want to scrapbook because we have A MILLION BOXES OF THINGS TO SCRAPBOOK. So needless to say I got overwhelmed in a hurry. IF I had a file cabinet and IF I had a million file folders MAYBE I could have started by just organizing things into categories, but I didn't have any of those things. So I packed it all back up and decided to blog instead.(What I call-scrapbooking in a semi-hurry)

While I was going through stuff I found this HILARIOUS first draft of BJ and mine's wedding announcement that BJ typed.

Here's your kicks and giggles for today:)

QUOTE:
"I love Clair.
I am going to marry her and then we'll have a reception you can come to.
Bring soda or chips; we're leaving early.
If you want to talk to us, we're redoing the old-fashioned reception line concept.
It's going to be more like a drive through kind of thing where you say "regards" or some other two or three syllable phrase and its over at 7:30.
Don't do anything stupid and no arguing with the others."

I love that.
I hope you love that too.

6 comments:

Sheri said...

lol. How funny!

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I definitely want to know about herbs that might help. My email is sheriwx at hotmail.

Nate said...

I think a lot of wedding stuff would be more interesting if guys had their way.

Just what is a Clair? said...

I think guys would be more interesting if they didn't act so macho all the time.:)

Just what is a Clair? said...

What a sassy commentator that HamakerLove is.:) BJ is such a perfect mate for me. He wanted everything I wanted for a reception. We had a swing band and a short line. We had the most perfect day. I think it is so wonderful to have a partner who loves all the same things I do and vice-versa. It is hard when two people have two different dreams about things. He is my favorite for sure.:)

Meridy said...

That's funny. :)

Physcokity said...

I think I might have to borrow that one day.

ps that does not translate to anytime soon. ;)