Sunday, January 3, 2010

Update on Clair's OHMYGATOR! Etsy shop, soon to be opening on a computer near you.

Ok, so it is actually not Saturday night techinically anymore(being about 1:30am Sunday morning), but I have been working feverishly all yesterday and today. I was just going to make three, but decided to go for 6-8 instead, so I am only mostly done with all of them, and not entirely done with any of them. They will be ever so much more impressive if I show them to you completely finished, so I will just give you a quick glimpse tonight, and you can try and figure out what I am making.:)
Cheers!
Clair;)



ps.I will be HOPEFULLY opening my shop next weekend, but I need to take some amazing pix first(and finish them OF COURSE). I will post as I am getting close to my store opening.:D

3 comments:

Menner said...

Umm . . . .

Little Girl bed canopy?

Our growing family said...

exciting!!!!

Just what is a Clair? said...

Maren you are so clever.:) Original idea was crib canopies, but after I started making them realized they had a million uses! Little girl beds, or in their room over a vanity/desk, etc. Even weddings, with matching flower girl crowns, or table decorations. The one in the picture looks amazing with white pillar candles in the center. Pix don't do these things justice, they are GORGEOUS in real life.:)