Sunday, January 24, 2010

"All My Lovin'" OMG8R I love the Beatles....sigh.

Dear Hamakerlove blog,

How I miss thee. I have been so busy with babies with sniffly noses, and trying to get my own energy up, and teaching my class, and doing a ton of schoolwork everyday. Not to mention all the millions of other things on my plate. I do still love you. I love you more than facebook even(I know you were wondering;). Never fear, in the next few months I shall have found a balance in our new family dynamics, with an energy you have not yet known.

All my words,
C.

ps.BJ has started a new blog for his creative writing outlet needs:
www.plausibly.blogspot.com

It is all a bunch of hooey, just in case you were getting those confusing THE PRINCESS BRIDE THE BOOK feelings.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

What class do you teach?

Just what is a Clair? said...

iCARE childbirth class based on the book HEY! WHO'S HAVING THIS BABY ANYWAY? it is all about choices in childbirth-hospital and homebirth.

Zwick family said...

Clair,
Where are you going to school? I've been thinking of taking some classes online while Todd is on the road so much. Do you like it?

Andrea

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Just what is a Clair? said...

I am finishing my Master Herbalist at the School of Natural Healing online. Then I have to finish my BA through BYU online. THEN, the really big goal, is for BJ and I to do our MA together in 2012 at BYU. But we shall see where the wind blows us!