Monday, December 14, 2009

"It's Been a Hard Day's Night!"

So awhile back I decided that if ever I became a famous person I would go by the name Vivian Pickles. Isn't that the awesomest name ever?! I was watching a movie with BJ one time and there was an actress in the credits named that. I have loved that name ever since.:)

I love reading the scriptures lately. I have been trying harder to figure out what the Savior would do in certain situations I have found myself in. Sometimes that is very hard. I think part of the problem is I try to imagine what he would do literally, and I being a woman, that doesn't always work. But I love reading His words, and the words of His apostles and prophets. I find great comfort in them. I think it is amazing what you can learn from our Heavenly Father just by trying to do what is right, even when you don't do it perfectly right. Its the trying that is the important thing.

Also, I love Agatha Christie murder mysteries. It is true. I can not stop reading them. Poirot, Miss Marple, Tommy and Tuppence. I love them.

Yay for random thoughts.
xo
Clair;) someday perhaps the famous and gorgeous Vivian Pickles!

No comments: