Thursday, January 29, 2009

"She's a very extraordinary sort of girl"- I LOVE Gilbert o'Sullivan

We had our ultrasound today to see our baby and make sure it is all healthy.
Our baby was super healthy, and when determining the sex, this is what the technician saw.....




Look out world! Here comes Alice Michaela Hamaker!
We are oh so pumped.:)

ps.I still have another person who needs to post on the craft post down below!
pps.Sorry I haven't posted pix for awhile, as soon as I know the five people to make crafts for (SEE BELOW) I will get on top of a million pix waiting to download into my computer from my sweet action camera.:)
ppps.I LOVE Gilbert O'Sullivan. He wrote the song CLAIR, that I was named for. He also wrote the above song lyric in the title of this post. Here are the complete lyrics. GO listen to it on Youtube it rocks. He also wrote the original emo sound. Try and listen to "Alone Again Naturally" and tell me it isn't true.

Lyrics to A Very Extraordinary Sort Of Girl :
She could take a leaf upon a tree and turn it into gold
Just as she could take a piece of rope which on its own will fold
You see, she's a very extraordinary sort of girl

She can take a stone and eat it just as if it were a cake
You could be surprised to see the sort of things that she can bake
You see, she's a very extraordinary sort of girl

Who is just the same as you and me
In every way with quality she's perfect
But if you take her out
Remember she can break your heart in two
But she'll put it back, glue it together, make it look brand new
You see, she's a very extraordinary sort of female, woman
You know the type
[ A Very Extraordinary Sort Of Girl Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.com/ ]

3 comments:

Meridy said...

Congrats on your warrior princess!!! You thought Alice might push her way through. ;)

I almost did the lucky you post, but I've been distracted because of that major house cleaning. I liked the idea though too ;) And now...you have five people....

Just what is a Clair? said...

Well, maybe I can slip you in if you make me something too.;)

Anonymous said...

Very excited for you~!!!!!