Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"From me to you"...Cont.

Hey! I finished my gifts for the people who participated in the craft thingy(see post below). I need all my out of towner friends who are receiving something from me to email me their addresses. ASAP!

Here are some cool things the Baillios made me(they are the ones who started this whole lovely crafting chain post frenzy dealio).

Photobucket

Some yummy personalized teas and cool crayons. Awesome!

ps.I know I am WAY behind on pix, but I keep getting sidetracked by craft projects! I finished like three projects already this week and it is only Tuesday! PIX ARE COMING...just think of it like the movie CARS. It was showing trailers for like two years before it finally came out in theaters. My pix are WAY more worth the wait.:)
xoxoxo
Clair

No comments: