Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Make a New Friend Everyday..."

OHMYGATOR!!!! I have entered the new world of CROCHET and it is ADDICTING!!! SO many new things to make! So far I have done a ton of granny squares and I am halfway through a potholder. Everytime BJ goes to JoAnn's with me he talks about wanting to learn how to crochet, so about a month ago we got some yarn, some hooks, and a learn how to crochet book. We had a bit of a sketchy beginning, but Kaarina came over and showed us A BRAND NEW WORLD! She also told us about this SUPER ADDICTING website called ravelry.com. OMG!(Short for OHMYGATOR!)
Anyways, go learn a new skill today! It will blow your mind and make you a happier person. Don't fancy crochet? NO worries, I mean learn ANYTHING new today. It really does make you a happier person.:)
XO
Clair

No comments: