Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"She is my dear, my darling one..."

Here is our darling girl!

Alice Michaela
born:Sunday June 28th, 2009
weight:6lbs 15oz
height:19 inches
eyes:dark blue
hair:dark dark brown like Daddy's, and lots!

(Birth story will be posted hopefully by the end of today or tomorrow in our other blog)


Jane meets Alice!




Denny meets Alice!



Sleeping Beauties;)...finally!:) We worked really hard!




Denny and Daddy showing baby some lovin':)




Baby Alice-Monday:)




If you look really hard you can see her tiny tiny dimple.




Grandma Becky and Baby Alice




Our awesome midwife and dear friend April holding Alice




My amazing doula and good friend Sherry holding Alice:)




Proud Daddy and the newest Hamakerlove model:)




"Who is this new lovely lady in our family?"



Sisters and fellow rosebud princesses:)




A damsel men will go into battle for...




Siblings:)



Denny loves to touch his sister...if only we could teach him the difference between "touching" and uh....."attacking". :)





Well here are only a few of the pix, but it gives you a tiny idea of how adorable this family is.:) I just keeping thinking, I know these next few months are going to be crazy, but I love these people sooooo millions, it is SO WORTH IT! WE are so happy Alice is here and Denny and Jane. Life ALREADY couldn't be the same with all three.:)

I will try to get more pix up and our birth story soon!
XOXOX!
The new US.
(BJ, Clair, Jane, Denny, and Baby Alice:)

8 comments:

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Congrats you guys. She is beautiful. What a lovely family. We are so happy for you. Sorry we couldn't be there to bring you a meal. Take Care.
Sarah and Family

The Mursets said...

So cute! I can't believe how dark her hair is!!! Let me know if you need anything. I hope you are feeling well.

Zwick family said...

Clair,
She is beautiful! We are so happy for you guys! Talk to you soon!

Andrea

corine said...

Congratulations!!!! So lovely. You make me excited and inspired to expand my family :)

Kristina said...

Aww! Congratulations, all of you! And I LOVE the pic with Alice just laying on her blanket with the rosebud outfit, it looks like you went to a studio to have it taken!

sara said...

Those pictures are great! I love that first one too!!! She is so beautiful.

shana said...

Congratulations!!! She is a beautiful baby!!!

Caroline said...

Congratulations Claire! You all look so happy!