Friday, June 19, 2009

"Little Bird, Little Bird..."

So last Saturday I had a super awesome time at my nesting party. I had a lot of friends over and we ate super yummy food, and got some things done to welcome Baby Alice. It was wonderful. My favorite part was having my friends over. They have cheered me up and buoyed me up so much in the last few months. I couldn't have made it through this pregnancy without their love and support and friendship.
Here are some pix of the fun times.:)
xoxoxox
Clair
ps.the henna artist is the very talented Rebekah Wilken



The beautiful Jenny


The lovely Kaarina and lovely Meridy eating yummy food:)



The gorgeous Candice




The lovely Patti and Heidi and Grandma Helen making flower clips:)



My really wonderful and lovely friends Shana and Reggie helping me make my baby announcements:)





Friends helping in the kitchen


making handprint hearts for my friendship quilt(finished project pix to follow)


The gorgeous and talented Annjilla getting henna-ed


my very beautiful if prego belly:) Exotic, yes?

The lady in question and her very sleepy and beyond adorable Jane:)



Gosh, all my friends are sooooo gorgeous! And wonderful and nice. How did I get so stinkin' blessed?

After my party I went over to Well Rounded Momma to bring some party food to my friends who I knew were working and had the funnest after party. I love you all so dearly and am so thankful for you and your friendship.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loooove it!

corine said...

That is so awesome! What a fun party - the preggo henna is a cool idea.

sara said...

Ahhhh, such a fun afternoon. I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you! You know I would've if I could've! xoxoxoxo-sara

Snow Whiteley said...

Glad you had a grand time. Love your beauteous baby belly. Hope you're doing well!

Zwick family said...

I'm so sad that I couldn't make it. Congratulations on the new baby Alice!! Welcome to the world of 3 children! It's crazy but, so worth it.

Love,
Andrea