Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"On the Road Again"

Change is in the air, I can feel it! We have been living in Henderson, NV since September 2005. That is the longest me and BJ have lived anywhere together.:)(We moved 4 times the first year we were married.) We have made so many friends, but they are mostly young, like us;), and with the young couple comes change...often...too often. With graduations and so forth in the air for some of our friends, "where do you want to end up" is a question that comes up a lot. We too do not want to stay in NV forever. Sooooo it reminded me of this great website called:

www.findyourspot.com

You take this fun quiz and it makes a list of places that you could be happy living in.:) We always get a lot of CA, WA, and OR hits. Though when I took it again today there were several cities in the South(which surprised me) and several in Virginia. The South has definitely been in the air lately(that sounds weird, but it is true:). We have no idea where we will end up. All our family is on the West Coast mostly. BJ also needs to be near a University with a Japanese program, since that is where he wants his career to be.:)

Anwyays, if you want to find out some interesting things about yourself take the quiz. AND THEN you should leave a comment with a few of your top picks. Just because I am curious.:)

3 comments:

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Thanks for the idea. I will go take that quiz. It should be fun to see the results.

Celeste said...

Almost all of my results were in the South--Tennesse, Akansas, Oklahoma, Texas...and then there was Ohio. :) Thanks for the fun! I should have Paul check it out, too, and then we could see if we have any matches. :)

Kristina said...

Hi, Clair--I'm sure you don't remember me, I only met you a couple of times, but I'm an old friend of BJ's from CA. I saw your guys' blog on Kacy & Harley's page and was very excited to see what
BJ and his sweet wife have been up to! Will you tell him Kristina Yarwood says hi? And I hope you don't mind if I keep up with your blog from now on. If you or he are interested in mine, just email me at kristina.noall@gmail.com and I'll be glad to invite you to it. Thanks, and take care! :)