Saturday, March 7, 2009

"Life is a Highway...."

FRIENDS!
We just got our taxes done, and our tax return was VERY generous. We are soooo feeling blessed because we really needed it to be generous as we are trying madly to pay off all debt, and baby bills(midwife, doula, third car seat, etc...). We also have grown out of our car with this third darling baby coming so we are now looking for a minivan.

THE POINT I AM TRYING TO MAKE:
We have about $5000.00 to buy a minivan, if anyone hears of a minivan going for that or less PLEASE EMAIL US! Or leave a comment on this post.:)

Our tax return probably won't be here until the end of March. We are soooo excited!
Thanks for your help chums!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a good time at dinner last night. Please forgive my antics at the dinner table.

Menner said...

Claire-

I have a request. I'd love for you to post about cloth diapering. I'm interested in making the switch, and I want to hear about how you like them, what kind you use, etc.

Thanks!