Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"....ooh ah, incredible..."

WAITING. The last frontier.
Or atleast, it feels like it.
Need to expel some of the drama weighting down my insides.

BJ has graduated with his BA finally.
Tick VG. Check!

Now is the time for looking to the future.
BJ had mentioned Japan.
So the last two weeks we have been planning, and making it a possible thing.

Yesterday, due to some EXTRAORDINARY events, including an angel hitting the print button on BJ's computer TWICE, we are possibly moving to WA! Like as soon as we can!
INSANITY. ANGST. SO much ANGST it should be spelled ANGXST.

Waiting is NOT Clair's favorite. NOT AT ALL.
So things are being put in motion, like resumes being sent. Plans for moving being written on paper.

But mostly there is waiting. This will be a slow process over the next few months, with a few spots of crazy times. And then there will be no more waiting. There will be progression. And longtime-weights being lifted off our shoulders. Debt will be taken care of, bills lessened. CRAZY TIMES.

CRAZY TIMES.

This is how I like life.:)
love
me:)

5 comments:

The Mursets said...

How exciting! Good luck with everything!

Meridy said...

Very exciting!! What are you going to do with your house in Henderson??
Are you still doing Japan possibly in the future or is it WA for a awhile?

Just what is a Clair? said...

WA on the way to Japan.:)

Kristina said...

Isn't waiting just the pits? I hope you don't have to wait too long!

I wanted to tell you, I just added to my post about what I used in the I-Spy bags. Thanks for your sweet comment!

Laura & Tyson said...

HI! Tell BJ Congrats on graduating! That's so awesome. This is his cousin Laura (his mom is my mom's sister) - and they look a TON alike it's crazy but anyway I found your blog and I wanted to say congrats :)

Oh, and my brother Robert (bobby) was married this last July and someone mentioned that you guys live in Vegas which blew me away because I didn't think I had any family near us (we live in St. George) and was thinking that next time we go down there or you guys come up here we should get together or something! I haven't seen BJ in forever, and haven't ever met you, and your kids are adorable, and I thought that would be fun.

So ya anyways lemme know. Oh! And that's exciting about WA, and living in Japan would be crazy and awesome adventures! Sorry this ended up being a novel, but I'm just excited that we have family so close :)

~Laura (Seymour) Horrocks