Friday, July 9, 2010

"this salad rocks!" and so do I:) OR "I'm so vain, yeah I know this song is about me..."those are the words right?:)


Ohmygator, I SO rock.



I have been kicking trash all week with deep cleaning/deep organizing my home.


I have been doing so much, I can't even tell you.


Just take my word for it.
I SO rock.:)


Maybe you can come visit me in a week when I recover....;)


Meanwhile, it is now time to cuddle with Beloved and watch us some super freaky THE LOST WORLD.


Yeah, that is as "horror flick" as we get. (I think it is pretty DANG freaky.)

love,
The Amazing Clair

ps.The photography and styling of this post was inspired by and is dedicated to the ULTRA Amazing Dee.:)

4 comments:

Just what is a Clair? said...

Whaha. This is my favorite post ever.:) Hey, also, post number 100 is coming up(this is post 91). Hope y'all are watching for the post 100 give away! I am closing my etsy shop because I don't have time anymore for it, so I think the giveaway should be something very nice.:) Atleast I think so. Also, my canopies are on EXTREME discount right now, and I have more in my house if anyone is interested. The ones in my house are the ones I really loved, and didn't want to pretty much "give away" on etsy. But if you love them, I will give(stress on give, dude you are my friend, you don't gots to pay me fool<--said like Mr.T) them to you because of course I love you.:)

Celeste said...

You SO TOTALLY ROCK, SQUIRT! :)

It's true. Being productive and having fun with a husband make for a great mood, and I'm glad! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

I like it.

Meridy said...

I miss you too!

LOL---You're comment is fun too! I like your canopies. :)