Sunday, February 28, 2010

"JALS" 50 points to anyone who can name the band who wrote this song and what the letters stand for.:)

It feels like I haven't blogged in FOREVER! Oh wait, I HAVEN'T blogged forever.:)

Well, 2010 hit HamakerLove like a ton of bricks, and we already need to recoup so we are taking March and April off from our worldly cares(tv, internet, email, ETSY, parties, etc.) We need to get back to basics and spend some serious time just us as a family!

In May 2010 please expect:
A new and improved HamakerLove family:)
An insanely healthier Clair!
New family pix!
(Especially of Denny and Jane...sheesh.)
Exciting news in the Etsy category!
AND SO MUCH MORE!


In the meantime here are a few pix to tide you over for the next two months.:)

ps.If you need to get a hold of us we are still answering our phone and our SNAILMAIL(Pick snailmail! Snailmail!!!:)

XOXOXOXOXOXOX!
HamakerLove

















4 comments:

Zwick family said...

Cute pics of your kids, Clair. I'm excited for you to take some family time and time off for yourself. You deserve it!!! Call me if you ever want to go and work out together at LVAC!!! It would totally help me to have a partner.

Talk to you soon!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

All superb. Is that green stuff the Tooth and Gum Powder!?

Kristina said...

Oh my gosh. I was still thinking of Alice as a wrinkly newborn. She is soooo cute!

Zwick family said...

Clair,
How is the Hiatus going? You're probably not going to read this until May, and I just remembered that. Anyway, I miss being in the Legacy Ward and seeing all of the nice friends that I made there. I will have to come and visit soon. Talk to you later.

Love,
Andrea