Sunday, November 9, 2008

"Morning comes, morning goes and it's me against the sun.."

Hey all! Sorry I haven't kept this blog up very current. We have been sooo busy these last few months switching to cloth diapers(LOVE THEM!!!!), Jane started potty training on her own, Halloween came and went, BJ is in school, I am in school. Crazy times! The side bar on this blog might also tell you how crazy busy we are if you look close enough.;)
Hope you are all well!
WE LOVE YOU ALL!
Love,
the Crazy Hamakers!

ps.Congrats to Uncle Tom and Aunt Kacie on their baby and also to Brett and Bree Lee and MOnica and Tyler and Nathan on their babies, and to Chelsa and Brandon, Sara and Stanford, Andrea and co, and Kraig and Shirley and co. on their upcoming babies! YAY BABIES!!!! (AND congrats to Tyson and Danielle, and Celeste and her sweetie on their upcoming weddings! I love life.)

Enjoy the pix! Sorry they don't all have titles, I super ran out of time....

I love my brother!

Thank you Grandma for the cute outfits!

Pumpkin time!

Family Time at the Pumpkin Patch!

I love to eat pumpkin too!

Every Momma's gotta have one pic...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE candy!

Cutest punkin' EVER!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Meridy said...

Their Halloween costumes turned out so cute!!!!! (I didn't get to see them until now.)

Ravid said...

!!! Are you two insane! I mean, congratulations absolutely - every baby is a miracle. How in the world? That will be three babies two and under. WOW. And school for both of you and cloth diapers!!! I am floored. My hat's off to you. I so could not do this. Congrats again! Heaven help you. :-D Love you lots Clair!

Just what is a Clair? said...

Hey I got 1 Nephi 3:7 to back me up, first of all. Second of all, it will be hard, but we really believe the Lord is behind this and with His help we are told everything is possible. We already know it will be hard, so no one else needs to let us know. Only hopeful, happy, excited, positive comments please, or you are soooo not invited to my birthday party.

ps.Just to make sure everyone doesn't ask this. We were NOT planning this pregnancy of course(infact I was thinking Jan 2010 would be the next time we try to concieve), but I hate birth control and believe life is too precious to stop in any way. I believe it is good to let things be in the Lord's hands. AND if you have just had a baby and are full time nursing(like me) it is almost IMPOSSIBLE(2% chance) to get pregnant. So there you all go.;)

Just what is a Clair? said...

I hate birth control for ME. Sorry I didn't specify. I don't think it is evil unto itself, just for me and my particular hormones.:) HOpe I didn't hurt anyone's feelings who do use it. I just don't like it for me.:)
Clair

Physcokity said...

Precious Halloween costumes!...wait... what? are you really pregnant again? I'm confused!

Physcokity said...

p to the s you'll have to tell me about the herbalist schooling. It sounds like fun!

Ravid said...

Go Clair! Go Clair! Be it known to all "Hamaker Love" blog viewers that I am truly happy for Clair to be expecting another little angel. Her baby is roughly the same age as mine and so the news was really . . . well, knowing how I'm handling having two and just imagining how it'd be to be pregnant with my third . . . anyway, my gut reaction is what got posted. But I also know that the Lord is in the details of life - everyone's, and that definitely includes Clair and her family with the new sweet bundle who will soon join the fun. Heaven will help her. :-) Go Hamakers!

Anonymous said...

I like looking at pictures more then reading about pictures! so I thank you for all the wonderful pictures! and for the garlic oil, though I don't know whether it's working yet or not.