Monday, September 8, 2008

"These are the times of love and meaning..."-Jamie Cullum

So I have had some people ask about our recent trip to WA. As my Mum would say, "AS BJ would say, IT WAS A PIECE OF ACTION." You gotta hear my Mum say it.:) So I have learned the art of downloading a mass amount of pictures so I could share with you the loveliness of our vacation. It took A LOT of effort. Who needs a computer class to learn the ways of computers? Just take up blogging! Anyways, between me and Mum we took over two hundred pix(Oh yeah, my new Canon rebel rocks!), so I will try to keep this blog as short as possible.:).

Our vacation started Thursday night as Denny took his first flight in an airplane to WA with his crazy family. Jane was the craziest, luckily no one sat in our row.:) Well, except us of course, anyways.... We got to WA late at night and went straight to bed because Friday we went CAMPING!!!! Whoohoo! Actually we just went for the day, but it was beautiful!!! We went to a church campsite in Belfair, WA. Here are some pix!

Here is me and my sweetheart on our first date after Denny without any babies.:)

Photobucket

Last year Jane hated the canoes, this year she loved it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jane loves her GrandPop!

Photobucket

I love BJ.:) He loves me too.:)

Photobucket

Jane and Dad enjoying the lake.

Photobucket

My Brother Jon showing off his muscles.:) Really just showing off...just kidding Jon!

Photobucket

All of us but my Mum!

Photobucket

My gorgeous sister Elizabeth(she's gonna be 16 in a few weeks!)

Photobucket

Jane makes this face a lot.:)

Photobucket

BJ and Kirstin

Photobucket

Jon is actually in the middle of some sort of indian ritual here.;)

Photobucket

Denny and GrandPop

Photobucket

Photobucket

The many faces of Denny

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back at my folks' house:
Denny and Grandpa Ray

Photobucket

Jane eating grapes

Photobucket

My sister Angela being coy:)

Photobucket

Saturday we went to the Dahlia Farm and to Seattle. It was soooo much fun!

THE DAHLIA FARM

Photobucket

Photobucket

Obi wan?

Photobucket

Still workin' on the pirana(sp?)...

Photobucket

OH MY LOVELY SEATTLE!

Mum's artistic nature coming out:)

Photobucket

Feeding the Seagulls at Ivar's at the Piers..serious rite of passage in our family:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Auntie Elizabeth actually fed the Seagulls from her own teeth!

Photobucket

Jon and Elizabeth show off their new shades..sooo cool.:)

Photobucket

Chucks...what can I say...still in love.:)

Photobucket

Home again with Uncle Jon and Jane:)

Photobucket

Sunday we blessed Denny durring Mum and Pop's sacrament meeting. BJ, Pop, BJ's Dad, my brother Jon, my good friend Joel Kearns, my friend Brother Collier, and Bishop Swanson were all in the circle.(I hope I didn't forget anyone.:) BJ gave a beautiful blessing to our handsome Aiden Matthew. It was wonderful seeing so many old friends! Especially Joel and his gorgeous wife(congrats on your son coming in January!), and my great friend Corine(who has the most beautiful new baby girl!).

We tried for a family pic, but it was WAY past Jane's nap. Here are the peaceful members of the BJ Hamaker family.:)

Photobucket

My handsome son Aiden

Photobucket

Me, Denny and Corine and her baby girl Elliana:)

Photobucket

Tami and Grandma Darlene hanging out on a beautiful Sunday:)

Photobucket

Monday we headed up to Edmunds to see my Dad and his awesome family

I am so lame at ALWAYS remembering to take pictures, so I only have a few.

Dad and his grandkids:)..and me:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tuesday we headed back to the airport and came home. Our trip was very lovely. Thank you family for being wonderful!

I had to add this last picture for those who live in Henderson, and have never seen anything like this before....a flower growing spontaneously in a crack in the pavement. WOW. WA rocks.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Snow Whiteley said...

Miss Clair. Your family is so cute. So good to get to see your vacation pics. You haven't changed a bit! Love the chucks. I think of you every time I wear my bright red ones.

The Mursets said...

What a fun trip! You are brave to go camping with 2 little ones.